Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On this note I let you know my plans for while the family is away. This weekend I will be going with my friends to Freiburg on Friday, and spending Saturday there. Then traveling on to Strassburg which is in France. Should be interesting.
Then Sunday we come back to Filderstadt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next Friday, I'm traveling with friends again to Lake Constance, which borders Switzerland and Germany. We are going there to the Seenachtfest which is basically a huge festival/party. And we're spending the night on the beach beneath the stars.
Then on Sunday we come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then Monday I'm flying by myself to Dresden where I will be until Friday. I'm really excited. Though scared to travel on my own. Which is where the above quote comes into play. Though I have several backup plans in case of emergency, so I have cushions on which to fall back on.
Wish me luck. I'll let you know how everything goes.
Peace Out!


3 comments:
*luck*
I LOVE the quote. Have FUN! Be SAFE!!
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment