--Saturday, March 29,2009-- I know I'm not paying attention when realize I'm using concealor instead of lipstick.
--Wednesday, April 1, 2009-- I know a conversation is past redemention when I finally type the words "I think I'm making a fool of myself. I'd like to stop now."
----Sunday, April 5, 2009---- I am of the opinion that plaid patterns were once vertical stripes. Half of which saw me and fell down laughing. Sigh.
---Friday, April 10, 2009--- When attempting to talk someone into eating something. Never use the words:"But it's fowl".
--Wednesday, April 15, 2009-- Is feeling stupid avoidable or inevitable?
---Friday, April 17, 2009--- Tomorrow has been cancelled due to lack of interest. *Contribution by Dorothee*
---Sunday, April 19, 2009--- I'm tired of biting my tongue. It's starting to bleed.
--Thursday, April 23, 2009--- I need to stop dating guys I meet on the internet. Doo doo doo *The more you know*
--Wednesday, May 13, 2009--- I have dated the top people on Germany's Dating Wall of Shame. (Thanks Jessica!)
-- Wednesday, June 24, 2009- At what point will I stop listening to my own lies?
--Saturday, June 27, 2009- I never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. (Voltaire).
1 comment:
Glad to Hear!!
JLP
Post a Comment