Sunday, August 10, 2008

OMG!!!!

While this post will make more sense if you read the previous post. It's really part two.

So where we last left off the lady in Switzerland with my keys was going to be sending them to me Monday and Melly would bring them to the family on Tuesday because I would be in Dresden. That's what I thought at least.

About 10 minutes ago, Melly shows up at my door with the keys in her hand.

Go ahead and let that sink in.

Melly and Judith had driven back to Switzerland today to go get my keys from the lady. Personally, I'm stunned. Not that Melly is a great friend, but I'm stunned because I just didn't expect this. I mean, wow!! I'm ssoooo happy. But at the same time I realllly want to smack her upside the head. I mean, I live no where near Switzerland... okay, yeah- closer than my blog readers, but still. It's a good couple of hours and about 40euros in gas. I can hardly believe she did that. Wow. Just wow. Thanks Melly!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melly is a GREAT FRIEND. I am glad you have her.