Every now and then I really love little kids.
Case in point:
Carola, Paula and I were walking back from the playground. Carola was holding my hand and Paula was following behind, probably about six feet back or so. I wrapped my arm around Carola's shoulders to draw her nearer and I did one of those behind the back kicks on her rearend. (I love those). She then turns around and looks at Paula and says "Paula don't." Paula of course is bewildered. So I do it again. Again Carola turns around and says "Paula, don't!" Smirking to myself I think about how gulible a six year old child is, when Carola cups her hand around her mouth and says "Do it again." Laughing I realize that she evidently is aware it was me all the time. So I oblige. Kicking her behind again, she once again says to Paula who is six feet behind us still "Paula, don't."
Hahaha I love a little cheeky girl. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment