Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

I got a deeesssk. I got a deeeesssk.
La lalala la la laaaaa!


Dorothee has moved out of her office. Which means that all the things that were in her office are now downstairs in the house office. So with much moving taking place, she decided to shake it up a bit more, and now I have a desk in my room. Boo yah! I really like it. I used to have a short table in my room which was about the same height as my bed- which made it hard to type. Now I have a proper desk to set my lamp, laptop and the new (to me- but it's actually like 20 years old) radio. Yay! I told Dorothee it's like Christmas morning.

Oh and one other thing I'm really excited about. I was all bummed because I was going to have to miss out on Thanksgiving this year. I like Thanksgiving- turkey, family, card games, jelled cranberries in the shape of a can and pumpkin pie. (oh, and let's not forget me trying to avoid being dragged into dish duty.) So I was really surprised with Dorothee asked me if I would like to go out to eat to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was surprised and pleased. Yay!

Soooo... needless to say I'm fine as frog hair split four ways (thank you Grandma for that phrase). Oh and I want to give some shout outs!


Holla~Ellie- My sista from another mother. (really that works better for boys)

Peace Out!

No comments: