But alas, the great bug of stomach ickiness has come and attacked me. Again.
Joy
*Rolls Eyes*
Okay, but this blog is not about that... entirely. No, this blog is about the fact that I am anxiously waiting/dreading going home in 2 weeks. That's right, two weeks from now I will be hurling myself into the sky in a tincan filled to brimming with my fellow sardines- braving the December weather and hoping and praying until my eyes bulge out that we won't get delayed. (Honestly, 17 hours of travel time is enough, thank you very much.)
I can't wait to get home... even though I have been enjoying Europe tons and I have a trip to Barcelona planned for two weeks after I get back. I just miss the familiar. Like driving my car, eating Mom's cooking, 30 theater-ed Movie theaters (oh the selection, oh the rapture!), like going to thrift shops, Target, used bookstores and last but not least: MY DOG!!!!
I tried to bring her with me. Really I did. See.
But she just wouldn't fit. The more I tried to squeeze her in, the more she would squeak. And although she may sometimes resemble a rat- she just doesn't naturally squeak. She does however have other amazing ablities. Check this out:
Oh yeah, my puppy kicks booty!


No comments:
Post a Comment