Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wheeee!

One Week! One Week! One Week!

La la lala la la!

I'm sooooo syked! Which I hope holds. Since that might be able to get me on the plane. Ugh! 17 hour flights can kiss my ass. When the hell are the scientists going to get around to the whole teleportation thing? And will Sharper Image be carrying it? (They have the coolest stuff.)

Anyways, I've been working on the whole "online-class-schoolwork" thing. (Double ugh). The 1960s one isn't so bad, but gag me with a spoon on the Western Civ one. I mean, could Rene Descartes be any more hard to read, understand and write a paper about. Everytime I think I have a handle on it, turns out I don't. So I'm just concentrating on the one at the moment.

This weekend was really busy. There were christmas trees to pick out and have cut down, sledding, clubbing, trying not to get our car towed, and Christmas markets. Wow. buuuuuussy. Oh, and then on Monday the girls had their Ballet recital. Which wasn't so much "ballet recital" as much as "Hey mom! Watch us jump around like pink fleas!" I have videos- will share.

No comments: