Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fingers crossed......Check Toes are crossed....Check

So the three month mark hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh, I could make it the whole year I suppose, but I really think it would be soooo much easier if I could come home for Christmas. I miss everyone so much, I miss things I know, I miss being able to drive, I miss normal cheese, I miss HOLLY!!! My crazy psycho puppy!

I have been .... okay, Harassing my parents saying that I realllly want to come home for Christmas. Knowing that in another three months I will get to come home would really make me happy.

Unfortunately, my parents say to wait a month, or else they say I should spend the money in Europe and not come home for Christmas- I should travel etc.

But Christmas is family time, friend time... not spending it with a family, who although is super nice, and I luv 'em to pieces... just isn't mine (they lack that special formula of familial dysfuction).

Well, this morning I think I found the price of all prices, And maybe... just maybe it will work... I think it will...
Now I have to wait 5 more hours before all of you sleepy people wake up so I can put it to the 'rents. *Shakes fist* "Damn you time change!"

No comments: