Friday, September 19, 2008

Filderado El Dorado

Haven't written in a while, but never fear, I'm still here. :) I started going to the gym again this week. Which is good. Previously in the three months that I have been here, I have only been there a grand total of... once. Which is really sad because it's an awesome setup. It's a techno freaks gym. They give you a usb thingy that tracks your progress, and the machine tells you to go slower, move wider, and what machine to do next. It's cool. Plus when you are running it isn't so bad because you can watch TV on your machine. Sweet!

So why hadn't I been going?

Because the first time I went there they made me do everything twice, I was there for what seemed like forever, it took forever to get there, no one spoke English and therefore couldn't answer my questions- it was just so frustrating and unlikeable.

But the last two times I've gone, people have been nice, English speaking, only making me go through hell once, and all around nicer. So now that I've changed my out look on the gym I feel bad, because the week before I had said, "No more gym, I don't go so why have Dorothee pay for it?" Now I say "Ugh why not? It's really not so bad, and with a nice swim afterwards it's really rather enjoyable."

So I suppose it's official- I'm a flip flopper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so....they have gyms over there?? I thought they all hiked in the Alps!! I came across your blog and had to comment ;)