Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Flies when You're having fun!

Jessica left today to go back home after having spent the week with me in Germany. I have to say that it was super awesome that she got to come all this way to hang out with little ole me. Oh and there might have been the whole "Europe" draw but really, I'm just way more interesting than all of Europe combined. (Hey! Stop rolling your eyes. It could be true.)

But seriously, Jess and I had a great time. We started off with two days in Stuttgart, then on to Neuschwanstein then on to Munich where we spent two days before traveling to Rothenburg ob der Tauber and finally back to Stuttgart yesterday. *bends over in half taking deep breaths* So yeah, just a little crazy. Lucky for me I don't have to do the whole trip there and back and the family is gone til Saturday so I get time to recover. Between writing three papers and trying to get the movie from this weekend put together it should be very relaxing. *rolls eyes* Anyways, that's what's going on with me. Sooo... yeah. Thanks for reading!

No comments: