Okay funny stuff that happed in Aachen
On the way to the Dusseldorf train station, I'm trying to get all of my things ready to jump out and run when I hear Dorothee say "No Paula, no one farted. I just blew the horn." This got my attention. Evidently the words for fart and honk are very similar in German so Paula got them confused. But really- that's hilarious!
When I was going to ride the motorcycle with Dietmar he knocks on my door and hands me two pairs of leather pants to try on to see if they fit. OMG Leather pants! I have never worn them before but I can tell you this. A pair of leather pants can turn a butt into an ass. Really! It's very cool. I just thought you would appreicate my insight.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Leather pants? Riding a motorcycle? Girl, I'm gonna have to keep Hans on a leash when you get back to KC!
Post a Comment