Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've been...busy. hee hee

Okay, so it turns out when I date a guy- I'm not home as much. Or at least- not at home when I'm not working. So this just doesn't get updated as much. :D I've been super busy- mostly with hanging out with Thomas. You may be wondering what he looks like. Here:

Cute yes? I think so too. :D

I have to say it completely dumbfounds me. I'm the dork. I'm the German Club President/braces wearing/bad perm/gifted education/debate/cello playing/glasses wearing Dork. So what's the cute guy doing with me? It's true- High School never ends. Because I can't get over who I used to be then.

Speaking of high school--someone will have to explain to me why the guys who were jerks to me then, think that I should add them as friends on facebook. Ha ha. As if!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay for cute German boyfriends! I am a fan :D