Muahahaha Hee hee hee hee hee!
I just sent in my last paper today! Now I just need to order my finals tomorrow and I'm in business. I take my finals next week and then I am ready to request graduation. All I need to do is request graduation by July 15th then I'm an August 2009 Graduate!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Now all I have to do is study... a lot. I'm not really worried about the 60s final- because I've aced everything so far. But the History of Western Civ. could be an issue. I got a D on the midterm and if I get an F on the final I automatically fail the class- NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Horror of horrors! So I'm really going to be working hard on this. Damn thing is comprehensive too. Ugh.
Oh, and I found out that Thomas is in trouble at work because I come there too often. Oops! But really, as long as he gets his work done what is the big deal? I'm a fit and swim member so if I want to study by the pool, really, they can kiss my ass. But I don't want to get him in trouble. Shit. Oops.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment