Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.

It's hard to know that you want the best for someone. To know that they deserve it, and so much more. And to know that you can't get it for them. They have to do it. I want to help, I want to do it for him, but I can't. And because in so many ways, I'm impotent- I just don't know how to deal.
I can't hand a visa to him
I can't get a job for him
I can't break it off with his ex for him
I can't stop his bad habits for him
I can't .... I just can't.

And I really want to.
But even then, I don't actually want to change him.
I just want him to be happier, and I think these things would make him happy.

But even if I could do all these things- He wouldn't appreicate them as much if he doesn't have to work for them. (I blame both my parents and Dorothee for that opinion).

In other news:

I am working on my last paper. Then I'll order my finals- take them- and be done with school...FOREVER!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!

No comments: