So yesterday I went with Dorothee for my Christmas Present... in April. lol. But it's cool still. Instead of Chinese, an English movie in December. We went for Sushi, a German film in April. Sushi was amazing!!! Then we went and watched "Marley and Me" in German. Okay, I don't want to tell you the end, but I will tell you this. I cried at the end for the first time in my life! Truely, I have never cried at a movie in my LIFE! I went through two tissues. Waaaaah!!!
Oh, and Patrice and I had a talk last night/this morning and we're just going to be friends.(This talk was brought about by my irritation at his lack of availablity for the last two weeks, possibly three.) Which... okay. So I'm going to go to the gym and talk with the cute guy who works there who was making eyes at me last week. (Attention span of a guppy) :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment