Okay, I have a good one for you guys. Paula had a hard (loud) day and was headed on an express route to bed. Carola asked me if she could watch "The Rescuers". I told her yes, on the condition that she not let Paula know that she was going to watch a movie. What ensued, was the worst and funniest acting I have ever seen. I told Paula to head up and crawl into her bed. Carola looks at me and goes "I'm going to bed toooo. Good Night Tiffany." She starts up the stairs, looks at me and dunks down with her finger to her lips and goes "shhhhh". Then continues up the stairs. I just about lost it. But it contined. Later I went upstairs, to put Paula to bed and Carola stretches her arms theatrically above her head and says "Boy am I tired! I'm going to bed now." Walks towards her room then "shhhhs" me again. It is sooo funny.
Her sneaky gene is starting to develop. :D
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment