Yesterday I saw my first Ford Mustang in Germany. It was orange with black racing stripes, and turns out people who drive Mustangs in Germany, are the same as those who drive them in America. Impatient for the open road, and big on showing off how powerful they are by revving their engines. Though personally- I'm a Mustang girl, I love them. My first car I drove was a 1968 Ford Mustang (thank you Daddy). No, it wasn't mine, but I did love coming out of the gas station after paying and finding lots of guys hanging around it going "Ooooo Ahhhhh". There's a special thrill to be had when at 16 year old girl gets to wave the guys off and say "Sorry boys, me and my 'stang gotta be going."
*wink* *hair toss*.
But unfortunately these days I'm a pedestrian. Though, it would be far worse if there wasn't this great public transpo deal here. I have to love it. (because I have no other choice).
Good news, I finally got rid of the toliet paper rolls yesterday. Dorothee told the girls to stop giving them to me. (thank you!) And the girls were arguing over who got the two from the bathroom. I called them into my room and said "Take them, please!"
Woo Hoo!
But unfortunately these days I'm a pedestrian. Though, it would be far worse if there wasn't this great public transpo deal here. I have to love it. (because I have no other choice).
Good news, I finally got rid of the toliet paper rolls yesterday. Dorothee told the girls to stop giving them to me. (thank you!) And the girls were arguing over who got the two from the bathroom. I called them into my room and said "Take them, please!"
Woo Hoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment