Monday, April 27, 2009

Now for a change in subject.

Hee hee hee. Okay so I took the girls to the pool today. As we were walking to the bus I told Carola I was excited about getting to see the cute guy who works at the pool. Carola said "Oh, you mean the one with the brown hair?" That's right- even she could tell. So we go to the pool. And he's there! Long story short- he says he likes it when I come, what's my name, how old am I? I tell him, learn his name is Thomas, and assure him- I don't have kids. Then sly-ly as I'm putting the dishes on the rack he walks over lays a piece of paper down with his name and number on it, and walks away... smiling at me over his shoulder. *squeal* I'm sooooo calling later tonight! Wish me luck!

No comments: