I'm currently in the middle of pumping my arms up and down in the air.
Why? Read on.
1. Cute guy gave me his number- I texted. And now have a date for tomorrow night! Woo hoo! Turns out he was really nervous and had to work up courage to ask me out. He had also been afraid that I the kids were mine. (Since he usually sees me when I bring the girls to the pool.) and that I was already married. (as if!) I assured him I was only the au pair. :D I feel like it's at the end of the Scooby Doo episode and I should be saying "..and I would have had him too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" But everything worked out- so I don't have to curse their non-existant dog either.
2. Carola just came back after going to her friends house. She rang the bell- I leaned out my window like the gatekeeper in the Wizard of Oz and inquired as to what she required from me. She said she was just coming to let me know they were going to a different friends house. I okayed this and she ran off again. Be still my beating heart! She can be taught! She actually let me know where she was going and this thrills me to no end since we were having such trouble before. Woo hoo!


2 comments:
sounds sweet, AND not from the internet!
I know! Isn't that great? At least this time I knew the guy would have two functioning eyes! :D
Post a Comment