Well, it's official. Dorothee purchased my tickets home today. I'll be leaving from Stuttgart at 11:55pm and arriving in Denver, CO at 6:25pm on Monday, August 3, 2009. Nearly 14 months after I first arrived here. And honestly... I'm ready to go. Granted, my opinion of this "readiness" changes daily- (mostly depending on how much stress I'm feeling here, and if a certain boy is being good to me or not)- but right now I'm ready to go home.
I've slept horribly the last week or so- mostly since the shit with Thomas started. I know in my mind that it's stupid to let a guy have that much control over you- but it's hard to explain that to both your heart and your sub-concious. Those two are very hardheaded. I think I've choosen not to look at this as giving up or going home because I couldn't hack it. I think that already after one year- I've proven that I can do this. (I just can't seem to successfully date German guys).
Oh, and Thomas stood me up last night. I'm not amused. Soooo... I'm not talking to him right now. Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Recommended viewing: That's not my name. Just substitute for "Baby" or "Darling" ;-)
Post a Comment