Haha ha. um, I mean Muah ha ha. Yes, that's more like it.
Sometimes it's good to be evil. Okay, so not really evil but definately not nice.
1. Carola's in her room screaming (because I wouldn't do her homework for her). I choose (after listening to her for thirty minutes) to listen to my ipod while hanging the laundry. This girl is realllly loud, so I sing along with the music. Evidently my singing along to the songs does a good job indicating to her that I'm not listening to the tantrum. (I'm surprised she still has a voice). It was kind of funny,- in a way which can be found after a good deal of screaming has been inflicted on your eardrums.
2. Carola talked with her mom after bathtime and Dorothee decided she could finish her homework in the morning since she sounded really tired on the phone (and I can imagine that after the above she probably was). I'm washing Paula's hair when Carola comes in and in a sing-song voice tells me "I don't have to do my homework to night!" (a very nana-nana- na- na tone). She was smiling in a gloating way. But she forgot one thing. "Okay, then it's time for bed. Good night Carola." Smile falls. (She forgot I'm the boss.) That had me smiling while I finished drying Paula's hair.
Muah ha. Muah ha.


No comments:
Post a Comment