Sunday, March 8, 2009

Randomness Abounds Here

I especially surprise myself sometimes. Dorothee commented on how many times I have been to the gym this week, and even I was impressed. That's right. Tiffany's going to be a rock body soon. Well, in theory at least. But this is a switch from 6 months ago when I nearly never went. Now I'm running, walking, lifting, pulling and going for a swim afterwards. I am impressive, let me tell you.

Now my other big news. I have reached the half way mark in one of my classes and am now ready to take the midterm. (Granted, I'm still struggling with Rene Descartes. I hate him soooo much.) But pop cult. in the 1960s is interesting at least and I'm going to kick its little booty. Yay! Okay, so that's nearly all... no, wait. I went and saw Benjamin Button at the local theater. It was good. I enjoyed. It was very Notebook-ish. It was good. Anyways. Peace out!

Oh, and I want Fall Out Boy's new CD. There's a song on it called "Tiffany Blews" not once in the song is my name mentioned. But I still like it. That's all.

No comments: