Saturday, March 28, 2009

Okay... that wasn't expected

All for naught. I was in bed by 2:30am. I figured little party girls would be wanting to stay out later, but nope. I'm sure they may have stayed out later, but Sarah's eye was acting funky- (turns out she went to an emergency eye doctor and she has pink eye.) So in deference to her feeling crappy, we all went home early.

Oh, and happiness- I can report that wax earplugs work far better than foam ones. This morning I was awoken at 8am by the vibrations of my bed. (get your mind out of the gutter). I went into the hall and saw the light on in Paula's room. There she is jumping around dancing with a crown on her head while Bob Sinclair's "Everybody Move" blasted from a McDonald's kid's meal toy. I didn't hear the music until I was in her room. How the heck she considers this "being quiet until her alarm goes off" I really don't know.

No comments: