Sunday, March 15, 2009

Has the curse been broken?

Okay, call me a glutton for punishment. I'm not sure if I have explained every little detail here, but suffice to say that when it comes to dating in Germany I seem to attract every sociopath within a 20km radius. Pathetic really. Well, I went to meet the... (fourth?)... one in a long stream of failures last night. But guess what? He's not weird! (Which is probably a miracule). We had fun, went for pizza at an italian restaurant, went to a cool coffee place then went dancing at a club. It was nice and normal. Lots of fun. (Maybe the curse is broken. Or is that too much to hope for?) Anyways, it's just nice to have someone to hang out with. (I may be speaking too soon, nothing against him. I just have lousy luck.)

In the morning both Dorothee and Alex asked me a lot of questions about my date and Patrice. It was really funny. I sometimes feel that I've got another set of parent's here watching out for me. It's nice.

Alex thinks it is horrible that when the date ended, Patrice (the guy) asked me if I thought it was a successful date. I told him that I figured it was, since both of his eyes could move. (that was the part Alex can't believe I said. But hey, it's honest.)

No comments: