Monday, March 23, 2009

Pro-Procrastination Inclined

Don't you hate those days where you have lots and lots to do. But you just can't get yourself motivated? You know you should just jump in and get the stuff done because procrastination is not your friend- but you can't summon up the will to care. Yep- that's today. It's days like this I think I need a keeper. lol.

I met up with Patrice last night and we played video games (I got my ass kicked, but in my defense- I'd never played those games before.) It was really fun. I was surprised when he said that I'm the only girl he's ever played video games with. I just shrugged and said I grew up with an older brother- I played video games a lot. I think I'm going to have to go into Stuttgart and get Mario Kart, Golden Eye or something so I can kick his ass for once. ;) Anyways then we hung out for a while, watched Scrubs and later went into Stuttgart for Mickey D's. :D Nummy Nummy. Poor guy though, he had to pick up his rental car because he has to travel 4.5 hours to Dusseldorf for a work thing tomorrow. But that's not the worst- he has to get up at 5 to get there for the meeting. Ugh. That would realllly suck. I thought it was funny, he was complaining about his rental being a POS. I looked at the Mercades emblem and thought "How bad can it be?" Besides, he sure looked like he was having fun driving it. He says he's going to destroy the engine. (I think this is probably why he uses rentals for work). ;)

Okay, well, I suppose I should go back to trying to get my ass into gear. Work Tiffany, Work. FOCUS!!! lol.

No comments: