I can happliy report that the guy, Patrice, I met last... well, I guess it was a week ago last Wednesday... well, he's not a weirdo. He's a sweetie and I'm meeting up with him again today. Guy thinks he can beat me on N64. Ha! He's going down.
In other news, I am working like mad on my Descartes paper- yep, it's still not done, I'm a dumbass and I have limited time to finish. But I'm going to get the SOB done, that's fo' sure.
Other than those two things there's not a lot happening here. My parents are preparing to come visit me in May. They want me to plan the whole trip- which I can totally do. However they need to let me know where they want to go. (this is key) because otherwise it's not easy to plan. Maybe I should just book everything and let them be surprised. That would be nice yes? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment